This position is responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards. The CPM responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management including, but not limited to, project planning, cost management, time management, quality management, contract administration, and safety management.
The ideal candidate will oversee projects from bidding to execution. You will work with senior management and act as the point of contact for clients.
- Charting out the project objectives and plans, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Bringing about optimum utilization of resources-labor, materials and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
- Implementation of various operations through proper coordination.
- Development of effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various participants.
- Collaboration with Owners, Architects, Engineers, and other Construction Professionals
- Management of submittals, RFIs, and Change Orders
- Oversee all stages of project life cycle
- Manage project budget
- Provide timely status reports to stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience with Construction Projects or combination of education & experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Large project experience (Preferred)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Competency with computers and project management software
- Good understanding of MEP systems
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Industry knowledge and ability to read blueprints
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
- 401(k) matching
- Free to Employee Health, Dental, and Vision insurance