This position supports construction staff and Senior Project Management by working as a construction representative to the project development team and providing technical assistance.
Provides technical guidance to design and field personnel; interprets contracts, plans and documents, makes recommendations for resolution of construction problems and project issues, conducts meetings and field reviews. Position may be expanded to include project-specific project management responsibilities for projects of medium to high complexity.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for project direction, planning, completion, and financial outcome. In order to succeed in this position, the candidate must be organized and have excellent time management skills.
- Manage all project documentation
- Prepare project schedule and manage deadlines
- Assist with estimation and bidding process
- Effectively communicate project progress to key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred) or equivalent
- Knowledge of construction processes, and quality assurance and quality control methods.
- Competency with computers and project management software
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills
- 401(k) Matching
- Free to Employee Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance